Posted by Leggero
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter, brown sugar and caster sugar until all of the mixture has a soft creamy texture.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a separate bowl add your gluten free flour, bicarbonate of soda, salt and mix them together.
- Add flour mix to the butter mix and fold in together. Add the chocolate chips.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and chill in the fridge for about 45 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 170C and prepare a tray with baking paper.
- Remove the cookie dough from the fridge. Roll the dough into balls and place them on the baking paper. Leave enough space between the dough for the cookies to spread as they bake.
- Place the tray in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until the cookies are a golden colour.
- Remove from the oven and leave on a cooling tray before eating.