Posted by Leggero
165 grams gluten-free flour
130 grams butter, softened
60 grams N4 egg yolks
One N1 whole egg
120 grams brown sugar
Zest of half a lemon
- Mix the flour, brown sugar and lemon zest together.
- Then add the softened butter and mix well.
- Add egg yolks and whole egg one at a time until the mixture is crumbly
- Form the dough into a ball.
- Cover the dough with cling film and leave to rest in a fridge for approximately 20 minutes.
- The dough is now ready for use.
This dough can be used for biscuits or Italian crostata. Cook it in a preheated oven at 175*. Cooking time will depend on the size of biscuit or crostata.