Posted by Leggero
500 grams gluten-free flour
20g extra virgin olive oil
10 grams salt
10 grams dry yeast
425 grams water
- Mix together water, olive oil, yeast together until the yeast melts in the water.
- Put the flour in a mixing bowl and add water little at a time until the dough is formed. Add salt.
- Roll in balls of dough about 150 grams each. Place them on a tray, cover it and leave overnight in a fridge to raise.
- Stretch your dough balls into a rounded shape and use desired toppings.
- Cook the pizza in a preheated oven at 240C* for about minutes.