Posted by Leggero
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and gently cook the chopped onions for 5 mins or until soft.
- Add pumpkin, cut into chunks, and cook for a further eight to ten minutes stirring occasionally until pumpkin turns golden.
- Pour stock into the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins until the squash is very soft.
- Pour double cream into the pan, bring back to the boil, then purée with a hand blender.
- Cut gluten-free break into small squares.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the bread until it becomes crisp.
- Add pumpkin seeds to the pan and cook for a few minutes longer until they are toasted.